The Life Design Certificate (LDC) programme consist of 11 individual courses tailored around being clear on you purpose and strengths and manifesting them to achieve your creative potential.
We explore a range of courses on enhancing your productivity, getting more from relationships and optimising your health to support you in you journey.
Within this course you will create a life development plan - which acts as a developmental pathway that can be adapted and refined as your self awareness and skill level increases.
The following topics are covered:
- Creating a Life Plan
- How to get positive momentum in our lives.
- Seeking positive collaborations.
The following module courses are also included in your enrollment in the LDC programme:
- Identifying your strengths.
- Crafting a Vision and developing a life philosophy.
- Identifying principles to guide your actions.
- Benefits of a growth mindset.
- Differences between fixed and growth mindsets.
- How to shift towards a growth mindset.
- Cultivating Self Awareness
- Frameworks to support self-reflection.
- Gathering feedback.
- How habits form.
- Creating triggers to break and build habits.
- Building high performance habits.
- Benefits of 12-week goal setting.
- A 12-week cycle in review.
- Applying systems and procedures to support your goals.
- What are healthy functioning relationships.
- Our relationship needs.
- Creating boundaries to protect a healthy relationship.
- How to find and use your voice.
- How to influence others.
- Using body language effectively.
- Exploring different types of movement.
- Establishing a regular exercise routine.
- Creating novelty, challenge and growth through your practice.
Nutrition for Longevity
- Fundamentals of good nutrition.
- Eating to extend lifespan and avoid illness.
- How to adopt a healthy eating lifestyle.
Recovery Through Sleep
- The importance of sleep.
- Preparing your environment for sleep.
- Measuring sleep cycles.
- Building Deep work habits
- Becoming a dark horse.
- Nurturing the creative process.