This certificate programme consists of 11 individual courses on the design and implementation of a business aligned to a regenerative ethos creating resilient and healthy outcomes within the environmental and societal context in which it is embedded.
Learn how to harness your unique strengths, identify market opportunities, connect to customers, create support networks, show leadership, manage your finances and much more. To serve the goal of expressing your creative potential within a product or service that helps elevate the lives of others and build a ore regenerative world.
This course ties together the learning journey explored within the Regenerative Business Certificate (RBC) courses to create a robust strategy for development.
The course focuses on:
- Business Plan: for a big picture review of how your business will function and remain viable.
- Business Model Canvas: For aligning fir between market and client and product/service design with a developmental strategy around proof of product feedback.
- Pitch Deck: For communicating your vision and product/service to potential clients and investors.
The following module courses are included in this certificate programme.
A Regenerative Business
- What is regenerative design.
- Application of regenerative design to a business.
- Developing a regenerative strategy.
- A philosophical approach to business.
- Business ethics in the modern age.
- Finding meaning and purpose in your work.
- Identifying your strengths
- Identifying market opportunities.
- Differentiating from the competition.
- Building solutions to problems or creating new opportunities.
- Creating a minimal viable product.
- Collecting feedback to develop your product.
Connecting with Market
- Creating a customer profile.
- Reaching your customer.
- Building a following.
- The psychology of influence.
- Being in the right mindset.
- Providing value.
- Creating an ecosystem of services.
- Building funnels and breaking barriers to entry.
- Guiding the customer journey.
- Creating a financial plan.
- Keeping track of your gauges.
- Monitoring sales and financial reporting.
- Creating a Growth Strategy
- Finding leverage points to fast track your business.
- Identifying limiting factors and seeking support.
Leadership & Mentoring
- Building a support network.
- Qualities of Good Leadership.
- Paying it forward and making collaborations.
Reporting and Measuring Outcomes
- Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Measuring regenerative outcomes.
- Environmental and social reporting.