Connecting to Market
Connecting to the Market
In this course we explore how to identify the characteristics of your ideal customer, where they hand out and how to build connection with them.
The information collected in this course identifying your ideal customer - then helps inform the development of your business model canvas and business plan if enrolled in the regenerative business certificate.
Some topics covered in the course include:
- Identifying the traits, habits and demographics of your ideal customer.
- Identifying the pains and gains they have.
- Developing a survey to gather information about different challenges they have you could a provide solutions to.
- Testing the fit of your product and necessary adaptions.
- Getting early feedback on uptake of product by your ideal customer.
- How to find out where your audience hangs out and create a presence there.
- How to connect positively with your customers in ways that add value.