Regenerative Change Makers
Permaculture uses natural patterns and regenerative design to create a balanced and inter-connected diversity within a system.
Follow the links below for full details:
Embark on a life-changing educational experience that explores applying natural patterns to create ecologically balanced food-producing landscapes.
On completion of the course you will have created a design for your small farm or backyard that shows your awareness of the chararcteristics of your site and permaculture design concepts - to creating a food-producing landscape.
This is a 12 module professionally designed online course - see details in course page here
The final module brings the whole course together in submitting a final design portfolio, that includes:
- Site analysis report: Collects all data on the site that has informed your design.
- Creating a design portfolio: Compiles all your concept sketches with your final design to tell the story of the development of your design and exploration of ideas.
- Creating an implementation strategy: Details the step by step process by which you will execute the design.
This is the first course of the Permaculture Design Certificate and acts as the foundation to understanding permaculture design in its application to creating regenerative foundscapes.
Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- Pattern Recognition: Exploring the form and function of patterns expressed within natural systems and some of the underlying concepts in how they develop.
- Permaculture Principles: Exploring the principles formulated by David Holmgren that underpin functional permaculture design.
- Sectors & Zones: Investigates the patterns and layout of a permaculture site.