Regenerative Farming in New Zealand
What We Offer:
We explore the application of permaculture design to creating healthy and resilient small farms and backyards that provide nutrient-dense and organic food and resources to support your health and well-being.
We offer a full online Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course - where you join an interactive learning community to explore course topics and create a design portfolio for your site.
See details of the full online PDC HERE
We also offer two free courses:
- Introduction to Permaculture: A foundation course in permaculture
- Regenerative Changemaker Course: Creating a vision to guide your life
Who We Are:
We are a research and education organisation - striving to design healthy and resilient systems that allow us to live sustainably and in harmony with nature.
We research the application of permaculture to creating regenerative foodscapes.
These are landscapes designed to replicate the function and patterns found in natural systems.
We achieve this through:
- Analysis of a site characteristics
- Understanding the philosophy and application of permaculture
- Selection of high performing species
- Creating diverse and inter-connected systems
- Measuring healthy and resilient outcomes
ABOUT US LINK