Inspiring Regenerative Changemakers
This is achieved through:
- Analysis of system characteristics.
- Knowledge of regenerative design principles and their application.
- Selection of high performing elements.
- Creating multiple positive interactions between elements in a system.
- Measuring improvement gains in healthy outcomes.
Currently we are engaged in the following projects:
- Online Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course - which explore regenerative design methodology and its application to designing a backyard or small farm for producing an abundance of nutrient dense and organic food.
- Garden Design Challenge - for support and inspiration in creating your own abundant garden.
- Regenerative Farming Study - a collaborative research effort with scientists from Massey University and Landcare Research on empowering farmers with good science to transition towards regenerative farming methodologies.
- Regenerative Changemaker course - for clarifying your goals and vision, investigating practices to support your success and creating a life plan.
- Free Permaculture Masterclass - for a background in the philosophy and application of permaculture design (see sign up form below).
- Regenerative Changemaker Interviews - A series of interviews with farmers, scientists and others involved in the development of a regenerative future.
Permaculture Design Certificate
For Dec 2020 and Jan 2021 we are running a limited 50% discount on our online Permaculture Design Certificate course.
This course features a professionally designed online learning platform - where you will engage with an interactive online community of other regenerative changemakers as you navigate through the learning materials.
As well as gaining a holistic appreciation of permaculture design - the course focuses on applying this to creating a detailed site map and implementation strategy for transforming your backyard or small farm into an oasis for producing nutrient-dense and organic food.
For full details of the course please see details HERE
Hotlinks - Follow the links below for further details
Richard Pedley (M.Sc., Grad.Dip.Teach, Grad.Dip.Bus, B.Sc.)
Richard is the founder of Regenpreneur and runs all education and research programmes. His goal is to provide a collaborative online learning space for regenerative changemakers from around the world - inspiring each other to improve the health and resiliency of our lives, business and foodscapes.
For the past 20 years he has held roles related to regenerative farming, research and teaching. Currently he runs courses at Regenpreneur, works at Massey University as an online teaching and learning co-ordinator and is engaged in a Ph.D research project investigating the impact of regenerative farming practices on soil health.
He lives in Whanganui, New Zealand with his young family and enjoys experimenting in his urban backyard with permaculture design projects.
This course is of four main parts outlined below:
The Creative Agent: This topic explores how an awareness of your strengths is focusing them on a clear mission leads to the best outcomes in life. The following concepts are explored in this topic.
- Self Reflection
- Developing Principles
- Identify Your Strengths
- Finding Your Purpose
Regenerative Design: This topic explores the philosophy of regenerative design - aimed at creating resilient and healthy outcomes within a diverse and inter-connected system. The following concepts are explored in this topic:
- Ecological Balance
- Regenerative Outcomes
Building Your Mission: This topic explores how you can leverage knowledge of creating beneficial structures in your life that support you in achieving your goals. Concepts explored in this topic are:
- Building habits
- Connecting with Others
Creating A Life Plan: The last topic bring all these concepts together into creating a life plan to create a blue print of your what is your vision and mission, what STRETCH and SMART goals you can set to progress you towards that goal and what are how you can plan out your next 3 moves to build momentum and start the journey.
- This last topic involves submitting a life plan report. Upon completion of this last task you will be awarded a Regenerative Changemaker Certificate.