Inspiring Regenerative Change-makers
At Regenpreneur we provide an educational platform for empowering and inspiring you to create healthy and resilient outcomes in applying regenerative design to your life, business and foodscape.
We provide engaging and interactive online courses to guide you in finding your creative potential in becoming a regenerative change-maker in the world.
We provide 3 Certificate programmes (each with 11 courses) that provide the framework for understanding permaculture design, harnessing your creative potential and creating a regenerative business.
Below you can enrol in the full PDC - or try module 1 for only NZ$30 as a trial.
Embark on a life-changing educational experience that explores applying natural patterns to create ecologically balanced food-producing landscapes.
On completion of the course you will have created a design for your small farm or backyard that shows your awareness of the chararcteristics of your site and permaculture design concepts - to creating a food-producing landscape.
This is a 12 module professionally designed online course - see details in course page here
The final module brings the whole course together in submitting a final design portfolio, that includes:
- Site analysis report: Collects all data on the site that has informed your design.
- Creating a design portfolio: Compiles all your concept sketches with your final design to tell the story of the development of your design and exploration of ideas.
- Creating an implementation strategy: Details the step by step process by which you will execute the design.
This is the first course of the Permaculture Design Certificate and acts as the foundation to understanding permaculture design in its application to creating regenerative foundscapes.
Some of the topics covered in the course include:
- Pattern Recognition: Exploring the form and function of patterns expressed within natural systems and some of the underlying concepts in how they develop.
- Permaculture Principles: Exploring the principles formulated by David Holmgren that underpin functional permaculture design.
- Sectors & Zones: Investigates the patterns and layout of a permaculture site.
Below you can enrol in the full RBC - or try module 1 for only NZ$30 as a trial.
This certificate programme consists of 11 individual courses on the design and implementation of a business aligned to a regenerative ethos creating resilient and healthy outcomes within the environmental and societal context in which it is embedded.
Learn how to harness your unique strengths, identify market opportunities, connect to customers, create support networks, show leadership, manage your finances and much more. To serve the goal of expressing your creative potential within a product or service that helps elevate the lives of others and build a ore regenerative world.
This course ties together the learning journey explored within the Regenerative Business Certificate (RBC) courses to create a robust strategy for development.
For full information of the course modules - see the information page here.
The final submission involves:
- Business Plan: for a big picture review of how your business will function and remain viable.
- Business Model Canvas: For aligning fir between market and client and product/service design with a developmental strategy around proof of product feedback.
- Pitch Deck: For communicating your vision and product/service to potential clients and investors.
A Regenerative Business
A Regenerative Business
This course walks you through the ethos and application of regenerative design to creating a business aligned to healthy and resilient outcomes within the environment and social context in which it is embedded.
- What is regenerative design.
- Application of regenerative design to a business.
- Developing a regenerative strategy.
Below you can enrol in the full LDC - or try module 1 for only NZ$30 as a trial.
The Life Design Certificate (LDC) programme consist of 11 individual courses tailored around being clear on you purpose and strengths and manifesting them to achieve your creative potential.
We explore a range of courses on enhancing your productivity, getting more from relationships and optimising your health to support you in you journey.
Within this course you will create a life development plan - which acts as a developmental pathway that can be adapted and refined as your self awareness and skill level increases.
For full information on the course modules - see information page here
The following topics are covered in the final submission:
- Creating a Life Plan
- How to get positive momentum in our lives.
- Seeking positive collaborations.
Awaken The Creative Agent
The course seeks to clarify you own unique personality type and personality strengths and how that aligns to activities you enjoy and are good at doing. We explore your values and match it against your strengths to form a mission statement to guide your life path.
We then seek to build a life philosophy for guiding your actions in support of achieving your mission.
This is the first module of the Life Design Certificate (LDC) because it clarifies your mission and philosophy. The rest of the LDC then builds upon this through an exploration of frameworks that will support you in achieving the best outcomes possible.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Identifying your strengths.
- Crafting a Vision and developing a life philosophy.
- Identifying principles to guide your actions.